Important information for our patients regarding COVID-19:
(As of the week of 6/8/20) Telehealth physical therapy is now available and covered by most insurance plans! Spirit PT offers secure, online video sessions to guide you through a physical therapy session and update home exercise programs from the safety and comfort of your home. The following insurance plans are providing zero-cost coverage for telehealth PT services for a limited time: Ambetter, Aetna, BCBS of Missouri, UnitedHealthcare, UMR.
If you are an existing patient and would like to request a telehealth visit, contact your physical therapist. For new patients, you may submit a telehealth appointment request to firstname.lastname@example.org. Physician orders are required for new patients residing in the State of Missouri.
While telehealth PT services are now available and covered by most insurance plans, Spirit Physical Therapy continues to provide essential patient care within all office locations. In addition to observing CDC guidelines and complying with state and local orders, our operating offices have implemented the following safeguards for the protection of our patients, staff, and greater community:
- Physical therapists will wear masks while providing patient care. We ask that patients also wear a mask during treatment, if possible.
- Current patients must contact their treating therapist or Spirit PT office to reschedule treatment if any of the following apply:
- You have a fever of 100.4 degrees or higher
- You have been experiencing any new respiratory problems, such as unexplained cough or shortness of breath
- In the past 14 days, you have been in contact with an individual who has been confirmed or suspected to have COVID-19, including those instructed to self-quarantine