Important information for our patients regarding COVID-19:
Spirit Physical Therapy continues to provide essential patient care at all of our office locations. In addition to observing CDC guidelines and complying with state and local orders, we have implemented the following safeguards for the protection of our patients, staff, and greater community:
- Physical therapists will wear masks while providing patient care. We ask that patients also wear a mask during treatment, if possible.
- Current patients must contact their treating therapist or Spirit PT office to reschedule treatment if any of the following apply:
- You have a fever of 100.4 degrees or higher
- You have been experiencing any new respiratory problems, such as unexplained cough or shortness of breath
- In the past 14 days, you have been in contact with an individual who has been confirmed or suspected to have COVID-19, including those instructed to self-quarantine